You can still be a part of our end of the year giving campaign! Visit our website to give and to learn more about how Hartfield Gives! Give Today!
Come celebrate the Christmas season at Hartfield Family Christmas this Thursday- December 6th at 6:00 pm. Our elementary students will be singing carols for everyone to enjoy.
Support our Hawk Club! Our student athletes will be selling boston butts (8-10 pounds, fully cooked, smoked) for $35 each. Pick up will be on December 19th from 12:30 pm-5:30 pm– just in time for the holidays! You can also buy online here.
We are excited about our new outerwear options! We have teamed up with Dennis Uniforms and The Spirit Shop to offer our students more than 10 outerwear options for the coming year. Check out our website for all of the details on what your child can wear during the winter months. More Information
Are you looking for an easy way to help Hartfield? Make your Kroger purchases count by signing up for Kroger Rewards. Learn how to sign up here!
Scholarships & Leadership Opportunities
Seniors, please visit our website to view scholarship opportunities. Scholarship deadlines are quickly approaching. Please do not wait to the last minute to apply. Applications will take time to write essays and get recommendation letters. Important deadlines:
December 7– Mississippi Christian Living Magazine Scholarship. See Mrs. Wilkins for the application.
January 5– Priority deadline for Ole Miss special programs and scholarships applications and the final deadline is February 15.
February 15– Hinds Community College Scholarship deadline.
Juniors, The Coolidge Scholarship is now available. The deadline to apply is January 23, 2019. to apply visit their website at https://coolidgescholars.org/.
The FAFSA opens October 1st for all seniors. It is highly encouraged to complete this application even if you do not feel you qualify. It is FREE! Set up an appointment with Get2College to help in filling out the application. Please visit this website to learn more: https://get2college.org/fafsa-2/
Mississippi State Aid opens October 1st: MTAG (2.5 GPA and 15 ACT), MESG State Grant (3.5 GPA and 29 ACT), HELP state aid (2.5 GPA and 20 ACT). Please visit http://riseupms.com/state-aid/ to complete the application or contact Get2College for help.
- All seniors will meet in Coach Walker’s room during homeroom to turn in their graduation invitation orders to the Balfour representative. An $80 deposit is required with your order.
- Spanish Club meeting during homeroom to discuss the upcoming field trip. If you cannot be there, please see Sydni Smith or Laura Wingo for details. You must check in to be able to go on the field trip.
- Travel to Hillcrest to watch our JH and varsity basketball teams play beginning at 4:00 pm.
- Support the soccer team as they play at JA beginning at 4:30 pm.
- Late Start Wednesday
- Theater Class will be out all day for a field trip.
- Worship in the theater from 7:15 am– 7:50 am.
- Hartfield family Christmas begins at 6:00 pm in the theater.
- There will be a football interest meeting in C109 for boys in grades 9-11 during homeroom.
- Mission team meetings in the theater during homeroom.
- Robotics field setup will be in the gym after school.
- Our FTC Robotics Team (HS/MS) will host a state-wide robotics qualifier for the First Tech Challenge: Rover Ruckus. We will host robotics teams from around the state. Volunteer Check-in begins at 7:00 am. Team Check-in begins at 7:30 am. The Opening Ceremony begins at 10:30.