The Hartfield Academy Hawk Club exists to help resource every sport at Hartfield with what they need to compete at the highest level possible. We want to be the very best we can be athletically for God’s glory and everyone has a part to play as we grow in athletic excellence. Your participation helps us to ensure a solid foundation for our future and there are several ways to be involved!
2017-2018 Hawk Club Board Members:
- Steve Parten – President
- Thomas Harris – Vice President
- Tangela Hales – Secretary/Media Guide
- Christy Strickland – Treasurer
- Stan Fisher – Special Events Organization
- Lee Johnson – Sports Team Representative/Merchandising
- Justin Barnard – Director of Merchandising
- Scott Murphy – Sports Team Representative
- Ti Garner – Director of Marketing & Social Media
Ways to Support the Hawk Club:
Become a Member
We invite all of our patrons to became a Hawk Fan for just $50 and join us as we cheer our student athletes! After becoming a member, consider adding other special perks to your membership like:
- All-Sports Season Pass
- Gym Back Chairs
- Stadium Back Chairs
- Stadium Parking Pass
Learn more about Hawk Club Special Offers here.
Become a Sponsor
We are grateful to the businesses that support our athletic program at various levels. You help enhance our school and our community. Learn more about how your business can be a part!
Become a Volunteer
Hartfield Academy sporting events would not be possible without the support of our volunteers. There are several ways to volunteer:
- Membership and Sponsorship Sales Team
- Media Guide Sales Team
- Game Day Parking, Setup, etc.
- Event/Fundraiser Planning