The Hartfield Academy Athletic Booster Club exists to help resource every sport at Hartfield with what they need to compete at the highest level possible. We want to be the very best we can be athletically for God’s glory and everyone has a part to play as we grow in athletic excellence. Your participation helps us to ensure a solid foundation for our future and there are several ways to be involved!
2017-2018 Booster Club Board Members:
- Steve Parten – President
- Thomas Harris – Vice President
- Tangela Hales – Secretary/Media Guide
- Christy Strickland – Treasurer
- Stan Fisher – Special Events Organization
- Lee Johnson – Sports Team Representative/Merchandising
- Justin Barnard – Director of Merchandising
- Scott Murphy – Sports Team Representative
- Ti Garner – Director of Marketing & Social Media
Ways to Support the Booster Club:
Become a Member
With 5 options to choose from, membership to the Booster Club has never been easier! We invite all of our patrons to select a level of membership and join in on cheering the Hawks!
Become a Sponsor
We are grateful to the businesses that support our athletic program at various levels. You help enhance our school and our community. Learn more about how your business can be a part!
Become a Volunteer
Hartfield Academy sporting events would not be possible without the support of our volunteers. There are several ways to volunteer:
- Membership and Sponsorship Sales Team
- Media Guide Sales Team
- Game Day Parking, Setup, etc.
- Event/Fundraiser Planning