We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com). FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our athletic programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
After July 12th, athletes will NOT be allowed to practice, lift weights, or compete until their registration is completed.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
Be sure to have an up-to-date physical from a physician. If your child has not received an exam for the upcoming year, you can download a blank form from Hartfield Academy’s FamilyID page. Look for the link on the right-hand side of the page and click to download.
If you have already completed a physical and turned it in to the school or a coach, check with that coach and they should either send it back to you via your child or it will be available for you to pick up at the school’s Main Office anytime during summer office hours.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration:
- Physician Information
- Insurance Information
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link: http://www.familyid.com/hartfield-academy.
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service.
- Click Create Account. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s). To view a completed registration, select the ‘Registration’ tab on the blue bar.