Tuition & Fees
|Annual Tuition||*Monthly Tuition
||Enrollment Fee||Books & Technology Fee||Family Fee (1X)|
Half Day: $3975
Half Day: $331.25
K3 ½ day and K4 ½ day students will be integrated into the full day program with planned lessons and activities throughout each morning and dismissal at 11:30 am. There is no aftercare option for ½ day students.
Hartfield Academy uses FACTS (a third-party tuition management company) for all fees and tuition. Signing up with FACTS is required during the enrollment process and is separate from your RenWeb account. By enrolling with FACTS, you have the flexibility to manage your tuition and incidentals to meet your family’s needs. An enrollment fee of up to $50 per family will apply and is payable directly to FACTS.
Payment Options available through FACTS
- Payment in Full – Payable by June 1 (Receive a 2% reduction on tuition only)
- Semester Payments – Payable in June and January
- Monthly Installments
- 10 month plan – begins August 1 and ends May 15
- 12 month plan – begins June 1 and ends May 15
You must select a payment option from the list above at the time of enrollment. No other payment options or terms will be available. For more information on payment options, click here.
- Enrollment Fee – This fee and a contract commitment for new students are due within two weeks after being accepted.
- Books and Technology Fee – Invoices for the Books and Technology fee will be sent April 1 or at the time of enrollment if after April 1st
Additional Fees for New Families
- Family Membership Fee – A one-time, non-refundable Family Membership Fee of $1,000 is required for all new families entering K5-12th grade. This fee can be divided up with your tuition payments. A discount of $500 is applied when moving from Hartfield’s K4 program to K5.
- Application Fee – A $75 application fee is required for all new students applying for admission.
- Testing Fee – A $35 testing fee is required for all applicants to the K5-12th Grade programs. Please bring a check or cash in the exact amount the day of the test.
Available Tuition Discounts
- Multi-Student Tuition Discount – Families enrolling multiple students will receive tuition discounts as follows:
- 2nd Student – 5%
- 3rd Student – 15%
- 4th Student and Beyond – 30%
- Ministerial Tuition Discount – Hartfield patrons who are a licensed or ordained minister and serve full-time on a church staff will receive a 20% tuition discount with the first student.
- Early Payment Tuition Reduction – Tuition paid in full by June 1 will be discounted by 2%.
Hartfield Academy offers financial assistance to qualified families in K5-12th grade programs. Financial aid offered is based on a need basis, no scholarships are available. FACTS treats each situation individually, and while not providing a singular threshold for qualification based on income, the process will consider expenses and special circumstances in order to make a confidential recommendation for assistance. The tuition assistance committee will meet to review the recommendations by FACTS beginning in early May, so parents should complete applications to FACTS by April 1. Late applications are considered if funds are available. Emergency tuition assistance funds are reserved for rare and extreme circumstances.
Families in need of tuition assistance should complete the application with FACTS after your student is fully enrolled in the school. Please note: A $30 processing fee will apply.