A visit to Hartfield is the best way to understand what sets our school apart and why our growth continues from year to year. We provide families with several opportunities to visit our campus, from an individual campus visit to a shadow day for your child.
To schedule a visit to Hartfield, please contact Chelsea Berry, Director of Admissions, at 601-992-5333, or email email@example.com.
A tour of Hartfield Academy gives you the opportunity to experience the following features and benefits:
- Christian-worldview curriculum and teaching
- College preparatory classes promoting a culture of academic excellence and leadership skills development
- Awakening (chapel) on Wednesday’s
- Class times and after school care options
- School counselors on staff to help with grade level and school transitions
- Classes that help your student learn what they love : Art, Music/Spring Musical, Robotics/Tron, Athletics, Cooking, Science, and so much more
- Service projects, Local and International missions and mentoring available for varying ages.
- Teachers who hold your student accountable before athletics and extracurricular activities
East Campus Tours
K3-2nd Grade tours are Thursday mornings at 8:30 a.m. at our campus by Pinelake Church. Tours are conducted in group setting. You do not need to bring your child to these tours.
West Campus Tours
3rd-12th Grade tours are on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10:00 a.m. on our campus off of Luckney Road. These tours are conducted on individual basis.
Our Shadow Day Program provides an opportunity for your student to see first hand what it looks like to be a Hawk at Hartfield Academy. We pair a visiting shadow student with a host Hartfield student of the grade level being sought by the prospective student. If you are picking a date that is convenient for your student and family, we appreciate a week’s notice before the desired shadow day. Typically, the shadow student arrives in the morning and departs at the end of the school day.
Shadow Day Logistics:
- Attire: Khakis and polo
- Drop off: Please drop your student off at the front office where they will be taken to their host class.
- Lunch: Your student can bring their own lunch or lunch options are available for your student free of charge.
- Pick up: Please pick your student up at the front office at the end of the school day or preferred time specified by parent
Scheduled Preview Days
- November 29th – K3-1st grade Coffee and Chapel
- February 13th – MS/HS Open House
- February 20th – MS Shadow Day
- February 21st – High School Shadow Day
- April 10th – K3-1st Donut Preview Day
Dates to Note
- January 10th – Re-Enrollment
- January 24th – Pre-Application & Priority Enrollment
- February 1st – Open Enrollment