Middle School, 6th-8th Grade (8:00 a.m. – 3:05 p.m.)
Location: West Campus, Luckney Road
Application Fees: Each application requires a $75 non-refundable application fee.
Application Requirements: Upon completion of the application, please return the below materials to the Admissions Office to finalize the application process. All forms should include the student’s name and grade level.
- A Copy of the Student’s Birth Certificate
- Original MS Immunization 121 Form from Doctor or Health Department
- Copy of Last Report Card and Current Year Standardized Test Scores
- Certified Pastor Recommendation Letter
- Teacher recommendation form requested from current school and sent directly to Admissions office. This is included in the application.
- Testing – All Middle and High School Students, 6th-12th, are required to take the standardized OLSAT entrance exam, as well as a math test from their current grade level. The test also includes a two-question essay response portion. There will be a $35 testing fee to be paid the day of the test. After testing, you will be contacted to set up an interview to review testing and discuss next steps for your student.
Please Note: There will be a $1,000 one-time family fee for all new families beginning in K5.