Please download the Application for Admission.
- Kindergarten – 5th Grade – Students are required to take a Benchmark Test that tests for a student’s readiness and aptitude for language skills, math, and writing.
- 6th – 12th Grades – Students are required to take the OLSAT test and submit a writing sample.
Please see Steps for the Admission Process.
Hartfield Academy has been established as a covenant Christian school. Our definition of a covenant school is one wherein at least one parent/guardian (and preferably both parents/guardians) professes faith in the Lord Jesus Christ as his/her personal Savior. As a school, we partner with the family and the church to educate each child according to the scriptural foundations of our Christian faith.
- Hartfield Academy requires and expects exemplary deportment from its students. Thus, only students with commendable behavioral records will be considered for admission.
- Students must be four years old by September 1 to apply for PreK-4 and five years old by September 1 to apply for kindergarten.
Requirements for Campus Visit and Admission Test
Students must bring with them:
- A copy of his or her most recent report card or progress report at his or her current school
- A copy of his or her transcript
- A copy of any past achievement test score reports
Hartfield Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs