3rd – 5th Grade (8:00 a.m. – 2:40 p.m.)
Location: West Campus, Luckney Road
Application Fees: Each application requires a $75 non-refundable application fee.
Application Requirements: Upon completion of the application, please return the below materials to the Admissions Office to finalize the application process. All forms should include the student’s name and grade level.
- A Copy of the Student’s Birth Certificate
- Original MS Immunization 121 Form from Doctor or Health Department
- Copy of Last Report Card and Current Year Standardized Test Scores
- Certified Pastor Recommendation Letter
- Teacher recommendation form requested from current school and sent directly to Admissions office. A link is included in the application.
- Testing – Elementary students, K5-5th, are required to take an entrance exam based on current Hartfield curriculum at the grade level of your student. You will be contacted by a teacher to schedule a testing time. Tests are scheduled and administered individually and usually last around 1 hour. There will be a $35 testing fee to be paid the day of the test.
- Interview – A personal interview is required for all Elementary applicants. You will be contacted to schedule an interview before proceeding with enrollment.
Please Note: There will be a $1,000 one-time family fee for all new families beginning in K5.
Grades on Waitlist: